Simple to add and manage
The Future Scholar Employee Benefits Program is easy for companies and employees alike:
- If your payroll system can accommodate more than one bank account for direct deposit, you’re already set up to oﬀer Future Scholar as a direct payroll contribution.
- No government reporting is required. Contributions are completed after income taxes are deducted.
- Employees can manage accounts online, anytime.
No cost to you, invaluable to your employees
Employees today want more than a paycheck. A customizable benefits package gives employers a competitive edge in attracting and retaining employees:
- A MetLife study showed that 53% of employees name “financial planning programs” as drivers that increase loyalty to their employer.
- 76% of Millennials, currently the largest segment of the workforce, say that benefit choices increase their engagement and loyalty.
- Employees can use Future Scholar to reduce their own student loan
- Employees can deduct 100% of their contributions on their South Carolina state income tax returns. Account earnings grow tax-free, and withdrawals are free from state and federal income taxes when used for qualified education
We can help!
Here's how you can help employees understand the benefits of Future Scholar:
- Make us a part of your next benefits fair
- Schedule a free lunch-and-learn or webinar
- Provide Future Scholar materials to your employees
To learn more or to schedule a presentation, contact us!